Monday, October 13, 2008

20 lbs down

I've been goign to Strollerfit for 1 whole year. This is my anniversary for starting. I'm so amazed that I'm still going. I never stick with things this long. But the program is so great. Amelia is really starting to benefit from it. Which is wonder to see.

But, I'm also doing Weight Watchers too. The WW part isn't so bad. For me, its all about learning how to eat. Portion control, better choices. That's why I did this. Well, to loose weight too, but I really wanted to learn how to make better choices.

For Amelia, I make WONDERFUL chocies, but I didn't want her to ask me (4 years down the line), "Mommy, why do I have grapes for a snack and you get a bowl of ice cream?" I just want her to think of me as a healthy person. And between Strollerfit -- learning to be active, and WW -- learning good food choices.

Now if I can keep up the momentum, and get down to my goal weight, things will be GREAT!

No comments: