Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting ready for vacation

Well, the fact that last week was a complete wash due to my gallbladder surgery, I'm so behind as far as getting ready for our yearly vacation.

We're going to Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and I'm so excited to be going. Its been a rough few weeks. Between Rob being worried about his job and now dealing with my gallbladder issues. I'm just greatful that my g/b issues should be completely resolved.

We still aren't 100% sure as how we are getting to the airport, I still have to pack, (that takes me forever), I have to pack Amelia's stuff. I still have a dr. appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be 100% cleared for activity. I also, like to clean before I go, that way when we get back, the house is clean. I have soooo much to do.

I need to make a list -- or two!!!!

No comments: