Thursday, April 30, 2009

RIP Viriginia

Rob's grandmother died last week. It is sad, because she was such a lovely person, but yet she was 94 years old.

Rob is so sad. It breaks my heart that Amelia will never really truly know her great-grandma G-G. Amelia knew G-G, but wasn't super comfy around her. It was sad to see, but Amelia isn't crazy about ANY old people. I know it bothered Rob that Amelia wasn't more warm and friendly to her.

Today, I have to go over to her apartment to sort through stuff, and see what we want to take of hers. I understand that it needs to be soon, because its costing more in rent, but I feel like we're vulchers. Pawing through her stuff. I think its probably easier when there is a house involved because it takes longer. It gives you time to grieve before you have to tackle the big job of going through stuff.

No comments: