Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Dreaded Plateau

Well, I started WW in August and was losing weight expediantly. Well, I've a hit a wall. Last week I was up 1 lb. I feel like this week is a bust too. I don't know why. I'm still tracking my food/points diligently and still working out. Though I know with my workouts I need to really start pushing myself more/harder.

I have to step it up, Spring is just around the corner (God willing). I'm so sick of this cold. I think part of it is, I want to be able to open my back door and let Amelia run free. Last year she wasn't walking/moving at all,and now you can't keep a good girl down. She is all over the place. I want her to feel the sunshine on her face, and the grass between her toes. Okay, maybe that's a bit clique, but I just need to be outside myself.

Lately, I've been so tired to the point that I put Amelia down for a nap, and nap myself. I haven't done that since she was 8 days old. I think I really am deprived of Vitamin D. I NEED SPRING!!!! How many people have you heard lately saying the same thing. I hope to God that the stupid Groundhog sees his shadow (or is it doesn't see his shadow)?!? I found myself looking out the window as the snow was turning to rain imagining what Spring will feel and smell like.

No comments: