Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas is 14 days away

And I'm in pretty good shape. I need just a few more thing (and I know what they are so it will be easy shopping), and then I'm done. I'm all wrapped -- like I said good to go.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll decorate the house and then it will be even more festive. I love this time of year. We just received wonderful news that we are having another girl. Kelly Anne will making her debut sometime in April (if all goes to plan). She's is healthy and quite happy. I think she's already started to suck her thumb.

Amelia is good well, except for the last week. She's been pretty sick. I feel bad that she feels bad, but it will pass soon enough. Hopefully this will be it for illness for the season.

The only major downfall is I just lost my brand new phone. Has anyone seen it?????? I didn't think so. So sad about that.

I'm excited about Christmas coming this year. I think Amelia will be into it more this year, though not fulling understanding. But I think she'll love opening the gifts.

I am not sure if I'll update before Christmas so if I don't -- Merry Christmas.

No comments: