Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Growing up, there was always a BBQ on Labor Day weekend. It was another excuse to get together and have a party. This year, we're going to goto Rob's mom's on Monday for a visit. But other than that, no big celebration. I'm tired of being the one to host if I want to get together with people. I love getting together with people, but it seems like if I want to do that, then I'm doing all the work. I would love to goto someone else's house for a big party.

In other news, Amelia was walking more and more today. We're so excited. It was so wonderful that Rob was home to share in this. She's taken steps before, but this was full on walking. Did we get it on video? Of course not! We have so very little video taped, I really need to get on that. I always say that when I miss something. But in evitably it will happen again. That's the way life goes.

Well, Happy Labor Day weekend.

No comments: