Monday, September 1, 2008

To have baby #2 or not...

When do you know that you're ready to have another baby? Is there a signal? Is there an epiphany? I'm starting to think about it. I know there are so many factors. Some of them aren't ideal right now, but some are. Is there a time that the factors are 100% ready?

Rob and I are talking about it, and the main issue is space. But is that enough of a reason to not bring another life into this world? I look at Amelia and think what if we didn't "make" her, life would be so much more dull. She brings so much in our lives that I want to have that again.

I love everything about her, and there are some days that I want to do it all over again. I know that we will have another baby, so why not now? Why wait?

I want to be pregnant on the same schedule that way if we have another girl we will have the right clothes for the right season. Doesn't that make sense? Isn't that a good reason? If I'm going to do this then we need to get going. But ... again, alas are we ready?

No comments: