Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sleep .. It IS that important

Last night, Amelia woke up at 12:30. She was ready to play and sing. I think the cold that she has woke her up, but then the coffee ice cream that Rob gave her, definitely KEPT her up.

We were so tired, and I think deep down she was tired too, but wanted to run around (yes we have a walker). We tried so many things, with the last being a bath at 2:30 in the morning. I then lubed her up with camomile and lavender lotion. I think finally that helped soothe her and she finally fell asleep around 3:00.

Then all day she, daddy and mommy we tired. Daddy went to bed at 8:30, I'm up finishing a few things. Hopefully she'll sleep through the night tonight. That was by the WORST night of her life. It is crazy how much you rely on sleep, the amount of sleep, and 'sleeping straight through the night'.

It has to be better.

No comments: