Monday, September 8, 2008

Yea for WW

Well, Saturday I went for my 2nd weigh in (WI) and I was down 5.5 lbs. Yea, for ww. It is actually working. No, I dont' notice any difference in anything. I don't feel lighter, I don't notice my clothes feeling any differently. I'm hoping for another big loss next week. Last week I only went to Strollerfit twice, so this week, I plan on going each day. So hopefully that will contribute to loosing.

I have two big parties coming up and I would love to have a noticable loss for them. I know I should think "slow and steady wins the race", but I want people to say "Hey, did you loose some weight?????" How great is that?

Well, speaking of slow and steady, last night, Rob was upstairs and I went outside to do soemthing. When I came in, I couldn't find Amelia. I called up to Rob and he said that she was up there, and asked if I brought her up there. I said no. Amelia climbed the stairs all by herself. (Made mommy and daddy very nervous). now we definitely need to put up the gate. She has no fears, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not!!! HAHA

No comments: